- Wattage:270 watts
- Maximum Head: 23 Feet
- Intake: Screened
- Discharge: 1" FNPT
- Housing: Glass-filled polypropylene
- Shaft Seal: Nitrile
- Approximate Weight: 14 Pounds
- Warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
Little Giant APCP-1700 (577301) is a 115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump with a low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) 1/3HP motor. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. power cord. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 in. of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 in. of water. The APCP-1700 has a wide base design for needed stability. Intermittent Liquid Temperature is up to 120 degree F. Little Giant APCP-1700 is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. The 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in. I.D. tube, with friction losses neglected. Using a 3/4 in. garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 gallons per hour due to friction losses in the hose. If your area frequently has heavy rain falls, (1 in. - 2 in. per hour), it may be necessary to use 1 in. tubing. This should be available in most pool supply stores.
From the Manufacturer
This Little Giant Automatic Submersible Pool Cover Pump removes standing water from pool covers and is ideal for household water transfer applications. It comes with a removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance. It has a built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal. It connects to a 3/4-Inch garden hose connection. It also has a integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation - activates in 2-Inch of water.
- EASY CLEAN with its removable intake screen for manageable maintenance.
- EASY ACCESS to pump float for cleaning requires no tools or screws.
- ERGONOMIC BUILT for portability and ease of placement and removal.
- COMPACT SIZE for stability on pool cover with 3/4" Garden Hose Connection and a 25" Power Cord.
- INTEGRATED FLOAT switch for reliable automatic operation and easily activates in 2" of water.
- SIDE DISCHARGE for optimal water removal.