Metal Gon from Leisure Time sequesters iron, copper and other minerals that get into your spa or hot tub water and prevents staining of spa surfaces. A highly concentrated formula, this hot tub chemical treatment only needs to be added when you start up your spa at the beginning of the season, lasting a very long time. About the Brand: Leisure Time was developed for use in spas, hot tubs, and jacuzzies. Our water care products are both economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Within Leisure Time’s wide selection of products, we offer everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to non-chlorine shock treatments, powerful surface cleaners, clarifiers, enzyme-based cleaners, and more. If you like using Leisure Time, check out some of the other similar brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Applied Biochemists, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage and more than a century of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to delivering superior water treatments that improve the environment and enhance the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel more secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
- BENEFITS: Concentrated formula prevents iron and other metal buildup on your hot tub or spa; Prevents stains caused by iron or other metals
- USE: When combined with Defender, this spa care chemical helps prevent scale formation
- COMPATIBILITY: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- LONG LASTING: You only need to use it once at the fill or refill with new spa water
- INCLUDES: One 16-oz bottle of Leisure Time Metal Gon