GLB Swimming Pool Algimycin 2000 Algaecide 1 qt. Bottle
From the Manufacturer
A blend of several components that work together to control all types of swimming pool algae including black, green, mustard and yellow. If used weekly, it prevents algae outbreaks in the pool. Algimycin 2000 is also part of our No Algae. Guaranteed. Program which guarantees an algae-free pool all season long if a GLB sanitizer, Algimycin 2000 and GLB Oxy-Brite are used as part of the regular pool maintenance program.
- Effective against ALL algae types Contains no stain or water-coloring metals Fast and effective Non-foaming Does not irritate skin Will not harm liners Eliminates the need to use more than one algaecide
- Initial Dosage to Prevent Algae: Add 8-12-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon
- Maintenance Dosage (weekly): Add 4-8-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon.
- To Treat Existing Yellow or Green Algae: Add 16-to-24-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon to a pail of water and distribute.
- Initial Dosage to Treat Black Algae: Add 16-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon to a pail of water and distribute. Brush spots daily