Most effective way to remove phosphates
Reducing phosphate levels in pools is easy with Natural Chemistry's patented Phosfree technology. Phosfree is formulated from lanthanum (rare earth) compounds. When added to the skimmer, a thin coating of Phosfree forms on the filter media. As pool water flows through the filter, phosphates are reduced to a very low level.
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
- Clean or backwash filter.
- Determine appropriate dose.
- Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add dose to skimmer.
- Run filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
- After 48 hours of filtering, clean/backwash filter. Retest phosphate levels, and if necessary, repeat steps 1-5.