This specially developed, acid-based liquid cartridge cleaner removes debris with its overnight soak and rinse formula. Regular treatment with Filter Fresh helps filters operate at maximum efficiency.
1. Remove cartridge filter and rinse with clean water.
2. Prepare FILTER FRESH solution by adding 16 oz. of FILTER FRESH in bucket of 2.5 gallons of warm water. DO NOT USE galvanized aluminum or porcelain container for soaking. Always add FILTER FRESH to water, NOT water to FILTER FRESH.
3. Place cartridge filter in solution and allow to soak overnight (12 hours). Remove filter after soaking and rinse thoroughly with clean water. If possible, allow cartridge filter to dry completely.
Refer to filter manufacturer's recommendations regarding maintaining your pool filter at peak efficiency. Refer to actual label for product precautions. It's a good idea to keep an extra filter cartridge to use when the regular filter is soaking overnight.
Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
- Removes debris from cartridge filters helps filter operate at maximum efficiency concentrated
- The ideal way to maximize your filter's efficiency; remove debris simply by soaking filter in
- Refer to filter manufacturer's recommendations regarding maintaining your pool filter at peak
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers; this item is not for sale in
- Measures 9.9-inches in length by 3.2-inches in width by 3.2-inches in height