- Balancer increases the alkalinity of pool water to prevent the pH level from fluctuating
- Easily maintain the proper alkalinity level of 80-120 ppm
- Helps maintain proper water balance
- Usually show the result of a low total alkalinity condition of the pool water
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools and biguanide sanitizers
Details: Product Description This balancer increases the alkalinity of pool water to prevent the pH level from fluctuating. Aids in preventing pH level from changing. Easily maintain the proper alkalinity level of 80-120 ppm. Helps maintain proper water balance. When the pH value of the pool water fluctuates from low to high and back again in a short time, it is usually the result of a low total alkalinity condition of the pool water. Use GLB test strips to test pH and alkalinity. Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools, and biguanide sanitizers. Applications are, determine the total alkalinity level, if the value is below 75 ppm, add a sufficient amount of alkalinity up by pouring it directly into the pool to increase the total alkalinity to at least 75 ppm. Alkalinity up will provide approximately 10 ppm increase in total alkalinity for each 10,000 gallons of water. Wait at least 8 hours for the material to distribute uniformly before rechecking the alkalinity level. Product contain 15-pounds per bottle. Includes 2 pieces per pack. From the Manufacturer Increases Total Alkalinity in swimming pool water. Maintaining proper alkalinity in swimming pool water aids in preventing the pH level from changing.