- Straight up and down in-pool ladder makes it easier to enter and exit your pool
- No barrier is required to use this ladder
- 22-inch handrails provide additional stability when entering or exiting the pool
- Adjusts to fit deck heights from 46 to 56-inches
- Available in warm gray, complementing today’s brown or gray pools
Details: This Confer Economy In-Pool Ladder makes getting in and out of your pool easier than ever. No barrier is required to use this straight up and down ladder, and its 22-inch handrails help to provide additional stability when entering or exiting the pool. Adjustable to fit deck heights from 46 to 56-inches, this 250-pound capacity pool ladder can be installed on any above-ground pool deck. It can be used on its own or combined with the ConStep to form an economical entry and exit system for your above-ground pool. With an included top deck for added convenience, Confer's plastic pool ladder is available in a warm gray that perfectly complements your existing pool or deck design. When it comes to pool ladders, you can put your trust in Confer, the leader in manufacturing with years of experience in the industry.
Item Condition: New